Sunday 8 March 2015

Bright & Happy Birthday Card

For those of you that don't know me, you will soon work out that I make a lot of cards using crumb cake as the base colour and then add pops of colour to really make the images or embellishments jump out.

For this card I have used the "Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set" for the grungy background, the new "Hello You Thinlits Dies" for the word happy plus I added a little birthday banner through the letter "y" and also added a range of punched flowers and some tiny buttons. I used ten little banners for the bottom of the card and made sure that my card was exactly 155mm (6 1/8") wide to allow the banners to fit perfectly. The end result really is a bright and happy card.



1 comment:

Karen M said...

This is absolutely wonderful! I LOVE the kraft base card and the fab colours against it. I love how you've inserted the little birthday banner into the 'y' and those colourful banners are too cute for words! Perfect card! Kx