Sunday 19 April 2015

You Light Up My Life Card

The card below was made using the Sale-a-bration "You Brighten My Day" stamp set and makes a perfect anniversary card for that special someone in your life.

I stamped the light bulbs on crumb cake, then on different coloured card stock and fussy cut around each one. I drew a straight line from each bulb to the top of the card to represent the cords. Each coloured bulb was stuck on the crumb cake and two mini rhinestones were added at the base of each cord. I punched out some black hearts using the "confetti hearts border punch" and stuck them in the middle of the bulbs. Some patterned paper was added to the top of the card as well as some wide striped grosgrain ribbon tied in a loose knot. Lastly my sentiment was added using some dimensionals to give it a lift.



No comments: